Tuesday, March 17, 2009

i will survive

soon i shall embark on a journey. a journey that will be filled with danger. i am heading to the dreaded logan. a place where the beer flows like honey and professors aren't afraid to hop in the sauna with naked boys. yes this journey will be perilous and frightful.. but i feel like i can make it out alive. if im lucky.. many a friend of mine have lost there ways traveling to logan. theres just something about logan that screams punk rock princess...or softy if you will. and im not sure what it is but it drags you down into the depths.. i will survive my friends. i will beat this beast that will soon be upon me. the beast that is logan utah. people arent afraid of their sexuality there... i mean no one is hiding in the closet down there in logan.. ha.. however there is one tradition that only logan has to offer that i feel is a very prominent tradition. one that i feel i may take part in on my journey. and that tradition is the ulitimate aggie. ha. true aggie is good... but is it ulitimate? i think not. well wish me luck my friends. i will return shortly and tell you of my tales

7 comments:

  1. hahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!
    oh man.

    add me to your blog Levi

    ReplyDelete
  2. you mean up here in logan? .. :) punk.
    lets be true aggie. i miss you! come over!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its a dangerous harsh place you venture, the spoils of a true aggie better be worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. BLOG AGAIN-- BLOG AGAIN-- BLOG AGAIN!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ok.. so that was said by me.. but then accidently megan king was the one signed into google on my computer sooo... ha.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey lameface why don't you blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete