Friday, March 13, 2009

60 second poems with levi

Ive decided to spice up B-Bloggity Blawesome for you my fans out there. So to add a little spice to this already happenin blog know as B-Bloggity Blawesome possum awesome rawsome, I'm going to add a little something called "60 second poems with levi" and will occasional add a poem that i have written. These ain't no rip offs folks. These are genuine and come straight from the nogan of mister Ball. So if anyone feels like I am plagerizing professional poets.. please.. your just wasting everyones time. let the games begin. other bloggerz may join in if they would like to.

60 second poem numero uno titled: elevator fun.
ohhhhh fun.
fun in the sun.
for everyone.

could it be better?
maybe with cheddar. cheese?
but doubtful..

started with Bean.
made a big scene
now its serene

ate some pizza.
yeah.. just ate some pizza.

could have been great
with elevator fate
another date? :)

ended with OC
rhymes with wussy..
which rhymes with, sam?

ohhhhh fun.
fun in the sun.
for everyone.

My shoulders hurt.

over and out.

3 comments:

  1. ha ha, wussy rhymes with sam huh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. here is my poem

    Mandy is cool
    her neighbors have a pool
    They never use it
    its an empty pit

    Levi broke a broom handle
    pretending he was jack jumping over the candle
    Jack be nimble, jack be quick
    levi broke a broom stick

    I am the best
    out of the rest
    my poems kick butt
    i hope it makes the cut

    I bleed, blood, red
    i die, dead

    ReplyDelete